Maybe I was tagged by Andromeda She is the funniest blogger that I read. I am lacking a little blogging motivation so this is great.
1. What did you want to be when you were little?
An actress, then a psychiatrist
2. What one place makes you the happiest being there?
There are are so many places that make me happy, in Southern MD, where my great-grandmother had a house on the water, on the Mediterranean coast, in the Le Beausset square for coffee on a Sunday morning and laying on the beach;)
3. Do you wish your first kiss was with someone else?
4. What's one thing you wish you could tell your 16-year-old self?
I wouldn't even know where to begin. So many things. Not to be afraid, be more bold, ignore your parents, don't let people make decisions for you...HS will be over soon and you will ok.
5. What movie do you never get tired of watching?
Gone with the Wind
6. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
So many. All of the scary ones.
7. How much time do you admit spending on facebook in a week? How much time do you actually spend on facebook?
I probably spend 10 minutes a day -- but I have facebook chat on all day using 'Adium' my chat program for FB, MSN, Yahoo, Gmail, etc... Does chat count?
8. Who do you miss most at this exact moment?
9. Where are you going tomorrow? Why?
Tomorrow is a crazy day. We are having a house-warming at our house, so there will be shopping, cleaning, taking the kids to the park/pool and lots and lots of cooking.
10. If you had a gift card for plastic surgery and HAD to use it (witness protection or something), what would you get done?
Lift and Tuck. Love the kids, hate the consequences.
So if you are reading this and haven't been tagged before -- consider yourself tagged. Please post a comment so I will sure read your posting to get to know you better. And if you aren't blogging, just put it in the comments;)
There are your list of questions:
1) Where do you see yourself living in 10 years?
2) Boxers, brief or bikinis -- if you are woman, what do you prefer?
3) What is your favorite book?
4) What is your favorite book about living abroad?
5) What is something about you that would shock your readers?
6) Do you secretly wish that your blog will turn into a book deal or movie?
7) Where do you see yourself doing in 10 years?
8) What is your top travel destination that you must see before you die?
9) What is your favorite foreign film?
10) If your favorite bakery could only make one type of cake/tarte (pie) what would you want it to be?