Feb 10, 2011

Embarassing Nightmares

You know those dreams you have that turn our to be scary, but not really you might die scary, more like you might die from embarrassment.  In the movies, the character finds himself naked on a bus or something.  Here are some of my top nightmares:
1) Finding out that I am in a public place without shoes.  I really hate wearing shoe, so I'm not sure why this one is so scary.  But there I am at work or at the store and I look down and guess what no shoes.
2) Public restroom without walls.  Just a big room with 50 toilets. 
3) Losing a tooth.

And the weirdest and scariest ---

Not understanding when people talk to me because they are speaking French.  Not sure how my brain seems to know perfect French, but it doesn't seem to understand a word.  But there you have it.  I am at a dinner party or something and everyone is speaking French and looking at me like I am from Mars...

No comments:

Post a Comment