May 5, 2011

Missing le beaux soliel

Well, I went to France and for the most part it was fabulous.  The first couple of days in Paris was colder than I was expecting, but not a cloud in the sky.  The city of love had better weather than back in the USA and I was loving the sun.  I took walks to the Luxembourg Gardens and sat in a reclining chair with my feet up, I had yummy dinners and kebab lunches.  Then like a woman on the lam, I left Paris to the south of France, my true love.  I went to little villages, hiking along the sea, to Monaco and Nice, to my favorite boardwalk and had some really good meals.  I even got a little tan and was feeling pretty good.  It was exhausting.  Trying to fit all of your favorite things into one little trip is really hard. 




No comments:

Post a Comment