Jan 19, 2011

Dear France

Dear France,
Please accept me into your ranks?  I will be a good citizen and vote and care about the general state of the country.  I am a nice person.  I love baguettes and sitting for hours drinking wine.  Why would you want me in your country?  Well I hope one day to be a productive citizen and am highly likely to cure a major disease, like cancer or something.  At least that is what I tell the grant agencies in the US.  I have been learning to make yummy French food, such as Galette des rois and roast duck.  Also I am committed to my children learning French.  I have tried to get my husband to sing the Marseillaise during dinner, but he doesn't know the words.  If you accept me, I will learn the words! 

Signed applying to be French.

No comments:

Post a Comment