In the spirit of a new year, I have decided to make a few New Year's Resolutions.
1) I will potty train my youngest son and be totally free of diapers by 2012. 2012 the beginning of my diaper and diaper bag free life!
2) I will, of course, lose 10-20lbs. I am technically ok in the weight department. But I have had 2 kids and firming up would be nice.
3) I will learn to make a few signature dishes. One day, I want my boys to say, 'My mom makes the best XYZ' whatever they will be. But they will be better than anyone else's XYZ.
4) I will drink less beer and other loaded calories that I don't need.
5) I will complain less, I am starting to sound French.
6) I will get into shape. I was in shape last summer, but the winter has been unkind;(
7) I will figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
8) I will stop worrying about the little things a dirty floor and food in the kid's hair.
Well I thought there were going to be 10, but that's already a lot for one year, no?
Happy New Year Everyone. Bonne Année Tout Le Monde.